I would have walked on the water But I wasn't fully insured.And the BMA sent a writ my way With the very first leper I cured. - Adrian Mitchell Quotes
Quote:I would have walked on the water But I wasn't fully insured.And the BMA sent a writ my way With the very first leper I cured. - Adrian Mitchell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:51 AM
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM
  I'm a crusader. I really believe in the First Amendment, and I use it fully, and I pay a price for that. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM