There have always been poets who performed. Blake sang his Songs of Innocence and Experience to parties of friends. - Adrian Mitchell Quotes
Quote:There have always been poets who performed. Blake sang his Songs of Innocence and Experience to parties of friends. - Adrian Mitchell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:46 AM
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM