I use the language I use to my friends. They wouldn't believe me if I used some high-flown literary language. I want them to believe me. - Adrian Mitchell Quotes
Quote:I use the language I use to my friends. They wouldn't believe me if I used some high-flown literary language. I want them to believe me. - Adrian Mitchell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM