Kate Boo's reporting is a form of kinship. Abdul and Manju and Kalu of Annawadi will not be forgotten... - Adrian Nicole LeBlanc Quotes
Quote:Kate Boo's reporting is a form of kinship. Abdul and Manju and Kalu of Annawadi will not be forgotten. She leads us through their unknown world, her gift of language rising up like a delicate string of necessary lights. There are books that change the way you feel and see; this is one of them. If we receive the fiery spirit from which it was written, it ought to change much more than that. - Adrian Nicole LeBlanc Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  I am sick and tired of publicity. I want no more of it. It puts me in a bad light. I just want to be forgotten. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:39 PM
  People today have forgotten they're really just a part of nature. Yet, they destroy the nature on which our lives depend... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 04:47 PM
  We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 01:23 PM