I knew I was going to do something great. I knew I wasn't going to die 20 miles from where I was born, no 20 miles from where I lived. - Adrian Robinson Quotes
Quote:I knew I was going to do something great. I knew I wasn't going to die 20 miles from where I was born, no 20 miles from where I lived. - Adrian Robinson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 26 08-20-2017, 06:47 PM
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM