I know that the vitriol and hyperbole that exists online, and the anonymity, can be deadly because it's cloaked in negativity and it's brutal sometimes. - Adrian Pasdar Quotes
Quote:I know that the vitriol and hyperbole that exists online, and the anonymity, can be deadly because it's cloaked in negativity and it's brutal sometimes. - Adrian Pasdar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
  I'm a realist. Where I come from, 'phenomenons' don't exist. I'm from a land where people make mistakes and try again, harder, faster; where negativity is not an option. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM
  There's so much negativity in the media. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 04:34 PM