Nine times out of ten, I'm trying to meet someone else's expectations, whether it's the director or the writer or the animator,... - Adrian Pasdar Quotes
Quote:Nine times out of ten, I'm trying to meet someone else's expectations, whether it's the director or the writer or the animator, when I go back in to re-record a line. I'm the icing on the cake, but the cake is the thing. I'm really just a hood ornament on a very solid vehicle. - Adrian Pasdar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM