I wasn't really a big comic book guy, growing up. I watched cartoons, but the choices were a whole heck of a lot slimmer. - Adrian Pasdar Quotes
Quote:I wasn't really a big comic book guy, growing up. I watched cartoons, but the choices were a whole heck of a lot slimmer. - Adrian Pasdar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:22 PM