I dedicate myself and work hard in the weight room and treat every practice as if it were a game. - Adrian Peterson Quotes
Quote:I dedicate myself and work hard in the weight room and treat every practice as if it were a game. - Adrian Peterson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM