Seafood was always my favorite food. I mean, fried lobster? Come on. Once I found out shrimp, scallops and lobster were my allergic triggers, I had to change my diet. - Adrian Peterson Quotes
Quote:Seafood was always my favorite food. I mean, fried lobster? Come on. Once I found out shrimp, scallops and lobster were my allergic triggers, I had to change my diet. - Adrian Peterson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  I found out how temperamental I am, yes. And that sometimes that can be kind of off-putting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  Vanity: my favorite sin. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-22-2017, 10:55 PM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:51 AM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:27 AM