You look at Ray Lewis, you look at Brett Favre. I know it's different positions, but you think about the mental mindset... - Adrian Peterson Quotes
Quote:You look at Ray Lewis, you look at Brett Favre. I know it's different positions, but you think about the mental mindset it takes to continue to grind and play at a high level. Those are the guys that I look at that motivate me. - Adrian Peterson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:22 AM
  I was an organizer in the Food, Agricultural and Tobacco Workers Union down in North Carolina. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM