You look at Ray Lewis, you look at Brett Favre. I know it's different positions, but you think about the mental mindset... - Adrian Peterson Quotes
Quote:You look at Ray Lewis, you look at Brett Favre. I know it's different positions, but you think about the mental mindset it takes to continue to grind and play at a high level. Those are the guys that I look at that motivate me. - Adrian Peterson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  According to Montaigne, it was the oppressive notion that we had complete mental control over our bodies, and the horror of departing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM
  The pleasure we derive from journeys is perhaps dependent more on the mindset with which we travel than on the destination we travel to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
  People who hold important positions in society are commonly labelled "somebodies," and their inverse "nobodies"-both of which are, of course... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 27 09-06-2017, 05:54 PM
  Mental health: having enough safe places in your mind for your thoughts to settle. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 05:45 PM