Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom... - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody. And when half of the people get the idea they don't have to work because the other half's going to take care of them, and when the other half get the idea it does no good to work because somebody's going to get what I work for. That, dear friend, is about the end of any nation. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  Freedom, baby, is never having to say youre sorry. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 08-22-2017, 10:56 PM
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM