I believe that a great number of people are going to die and go to hell because they’re counting on their religiosity... - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:I believe that a great number of people are going to die and go to hell because they’re counting on their religiosity in the church instead of their relationship with Jesus to get them to heaven. They give lip service to repentance and faith, but they’ve never been born again. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:47 PM