Discipline says, 'I need to.' Duty says, 'I ought to.' Devotion says, 'I want to.' - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Discipline says, 'I need to.' Duty says, 'I ought to.' Devotion says, 'I want to.' - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  In a secularising world, art has replaced religion as a touchstone of our reverence and devotion. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 10:51 AM
  Paying tax should be framed as a glorious civic duty worthy of gratitude - not a punishment for making money. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM
  I would say, if you like, that the party is like an out-moded mathematics...that is to say, the mathematics of Euclid. We need to invent a non-Euclidian mathematics with respect to political discipline. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:45 AM