One of the more difficult tasks for me as president was to decide on the issue of confirming capital punishment awarded by courts... - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:One of the more difficult tasks for me as president was to decide on the issue of confirming capital punishment awarded by courts... to my surprise... almost all cases which were pending had a social and economic bias. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM