Faith believes in spite of the circumstances and acts in spite of the consequences. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Faith believes in spite of the circumstances and acts in spite of the consequences. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is a school of thought that believes that sleep is for the night. You appear to be out to disprove them. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  A world where a majority had imbibed the lessons implicit within tragic art would be one in which the consequences of our failures would necessarily cease to weigh upon us so heavily. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM