It’s what you sow that multiplies, not what you keep in the barn. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:It’s what you sow that multiplies, not what you keep in the barn. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't have any computers in my studio, it's all analog tape. All analog tape, all old equipment, I mean my mics are like from the 60's and early 70's, everything in there is old. - Adrian Younge Quotes soni 0 24 06-01-2017, 04:31 PM
  I think that being a film composer, someone that gets it and actually applies the music, it allows you to open up a spectrum of feeling... - Adrian Younge Quotes soni 0 21 06-01-2017, 04:30 PM
  When people score films, the job is to be visual. When people make music, it's about evoking feeling. It's great when you get both feelings and being out of their head. - Adrian Younge Quotes soni 0 23 06-01-2017, 04:30 PM
  I try to make classics. I don't try to make things that aren't good. It's always a pleasure to see that people care about the kind of music I'm making. - Adrian Younge Quotes soni 0 64 06-01-2017, 04:28 PM