Everybody needs a hero. Jesus is mine. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Everybody needs a hero. Jesus is mine. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  Gary Bauer is a very good - he's a good friend of mine. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM
  Any album that you pick up of mine, you know it's an album. The guests are very limited, and you get to really feel the experience... - Akon Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 06:52 AM
  I like to be nice. I want to be a hero. I want to save people. Or just kill zombies, because they deserve it, because they're already dead and they can't feel it. They don't have feelings. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 10:03 PM