Never let the things money can buy, rob you of the things money can't buy. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Never let the things money can buy, rob you of the things money can't buy. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  I'm a big fan of Bitcoin ... Regulation of money supply needs to be depoliticized. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:46 PM