Indeed, your scars may be your greatest ministry. Just as the scars of Jesus convinced Thomas, perhaps your scars will convince someone today. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Indeed, your scars may be your greatest ministry. Just as the scars of Jesus convinced Thomas, perhaps your scars will convince someone today. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  I am convinced that your Mayor must take the leadership role in education too. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  Some of the greatest things, as I understand, they have come about by serendipity, the greatest discoveries - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 23 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM