When a man jumps out of a ten-story building, he doesn't break the law of gravity, he demonstrates it. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:When a man jumps out of a ten-story building, he doesn't break the law of gravity, he demonstrates it. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM