Death is just a comma to a Christian, not a period. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Death is just a comma to a Christian, not a period. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  What's really important is how our country gets through Trump period, because nothing's getting done in Washington. Every day it's another set of tweets and another set of controversies. And they're not getting anything done. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:53 PM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM