Satan wants to cripple me and then blame me for limping. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Satan wants to cripple me and then blame me for limping. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If we are inclined to forget how much there is in the world besides that which we anticipate, then works of art are perhaps a little to blame... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  We are sad at home and blame the weather and the ugliness of the buildings, but on the tropical island we learn... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:32 AM
  Rather than teasing the buyers, we may blame the society in which they lived for setting up a situation where the purchase of ornate... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM
  We often lose our tempers not with those who are actually to blame; just with those who love us enough to forgive us our foul moods. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-06-2017, 05:39 PM
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 18 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM