The devil gives the best first and the worst last, but the Lord saves the best for last. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:The devil gives the best first and the worst last, but the Lord saves the best for last. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:53 PM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
  For as from the same piece of clay a potter may fashion either a pot or a tile, so the Devil may shape a witch into a wolf or a cat or even a goat... - Aino Kallas Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 10:11 PM
  I hate elevators. I'm claustrophobic so for me to be in an elevator or small spaces is probably the worst thing on earth. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 10 07-27-2017, 10:06 PM