Be warned! From Satan's viewpoint you are a pawn in his game of cosmic chess. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Be warned! From Satan's viewpoint you are a pawn in his game of cosmic chess. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Via the squares on the chessboard, the Indians explain the movement of time and the age, the higher influences which control the world and the ties which link Chess with the human soul - Al-Masudi Quotes soni 0 28 09-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the '80s, I was the only game in town, I was the only one getting that kind of exposure in any rotation on MTV. Now with internet culture it seems like everyone is doing music parodies. And they're not all good! - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-30-2017, 06:42 AM
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 17 08-21-2017, 07:01 AM
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 18 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM