Christianity is not a cafeteria line where you say, “I’ll have a little salvation, but no Lordship right now. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Christianity is not a cafeteria line where you say, “I’ll have a little salvation, but no Lordship right now. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We've seen the bankruptcy of many newspapers. We've seen a further erosion of the line between news and entertainment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM
  During a race where everyone holds their own truth, the finish line is a surprise. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:26 PM
  For me, there's a fine line between telling a story that's fictional with lots of details and then removing yourself too much from it, so it's bloodless, a little too fictional. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 6 07-26-2017, 06:22 AM
  I watched as she added a question mark at the end. Arc, line, space, dot. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 15 07-24-2017, 09:32 PM