It doesn't matter if you please the whole world and don't please Jesus. But if you please Jesus, it doesn't matter whom you displease. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:It doesn't matter if you please the whole world and don't please Jesus. But if you please Jesus, it doesn't matter whom you displease. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mountain glaciers in every region of the world are melting, many of them at an accelerated rate, threatening drinking supplies... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 6 minutes ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 14 minutes ago
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 17 minutes ago
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 23 minutes ago