You can't sweeten the well by painting the pump. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:You can't sweeten the well by painting the pump. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For me, filmmaking combines everything. That's the reason I've made cinema my life's work. In films, painting and literature, theatre and music come together. But a film is still a film. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 18 08-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  It is no use painting the foot of the tree white, the strength of the bark cries out from beneath the paint. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 8 07-24-2017, 02:44 PM
  When I saw what painting had done in the last thirty years, what literature had done - people like Joyce and Virginia Woolf... - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 15 06-25-2017, 08:56 AM
  The freedom he gave himself to work and change shape and change ideas and work all the time with joy, the joy of painting was in [Publo] Picasso, which I found beautiful. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 16 06-25-2017, 08:52 AM
  I tried to find a language for the film - not just telling stories. I picked the Picasso painting because it said more than I could explain... - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 22 06-24-2017, 10:23 PM