What Jesus will do with you is determined on what you will do with him. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:What Jesus will do with you is determined on what you will do with him. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  If optimism is important, it's because many outcomes are determined by how much of it we bring to the task... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-12-2017, 07:30 AM
  The largest part of what we call 'personality' is determined by how we've opted to defend ourselves against anxiety and sadness". - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-06-2017, 05:46 PM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 14 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM