A thorn in the flesh is nothing compared to a thorn in the conscience. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:A thorn in the flesh is nothing compared to a thorn in the conscience. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the mainstream media have a liberal bias? On a couple of things, maybe. Compared to the American public at large, probably a slightly... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Honor is the inner garment of the Soul; the first thing put on by it with the flesh, and the last it layeth down at its separation from it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM
  Things are simply the way they are. They don't give us suffering. Like a thorn: Does a sharp thorn give us suffering? No... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 1 07-31-2017, 07:03 AM
  I care," he said in a trembling voice. "I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel... - Aimee Carter Quotes soni 0 14 07-25-2017, 07:39 AM
  My miseries have always come out of my own flesh, never from any burden Jesus has laid on me. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 4 07-20-2017, 10:36 PM