A thorn in the flesh is nothing compared to a thorn in the conscience. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:A thorn in the flesh is nothing compared to a thorn in the conscience. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social media has lots of benefits, but compared to Christianity, it tends to group people by interests. Religion puts you with people who have nothing in common except that you're human. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Remember it is the heart and not the body, which strives to draw near to God. By heart I do not mean the flesh perceived by the senses, but that secret thing which is sometimes expressed by spirit, and sometimes by soul. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM
  I feel that it is our moral obligation to stand and to be courageous with these families, and particularly Cindy, that have become the conscience of this nation. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 14 08-28-2017, 06:59 AM
  This is not about what party you're part of. This is about right and wrong, ... the conscience of this nation. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-28-2017, 06:54 AM
  I believe in absolute freedom of conscience for all men and equality of all churches, all sects and all beliefs before the law as a matter of right and not as a matter of favor... - Al Smith Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 06:59 AM