You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  The highest measure of democracy is neither the 'extent of freedom' nor the 'extent of equality', but rather the highest measure of participation. - Alain de Benoist Quotes soni 0 16 09-05-2017, 10:00 PM
  I think drugs affect poor people and people of color more than anyone. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 12 08-28-2017, 10:23 PM
  I believe in absolute freedom of conscience for all men and equality of all churches, all sects and all beliefs before the law as a matter of right and not as a matter of favor... - Al Smith Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 06:59 AM
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 08-23-2017, 06:54 AM