Theres heaven in the sweet by and by but there is to be victory in the nasty now and now. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:There's heaven in the sweet by and by but there is to be victory in the nasty now and now. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  In love, fidelity signifies this extended victory: the randomness of an encounter defeated day after day through the invention of what will endure. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 8 09-06-2017, 07:36 AM
  Never do I argue with a man with a desire to hear him say what is wrong, or to expose him and win victory over him... - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 8 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM