One of these days the dam of Gods mercy will give way to his justice. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:One of these days the dam of Gods mercy will give way to his justice. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM