The Word of the Lord endures forever. The Bible is to judge us; we're not to judge the Bible. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:The Word of the Lord endures forever. The Bible is to judge us; we're not to judge the Bible. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Love goes through different stages. But it endures. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:51 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:46 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 13 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM