Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive! - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive! - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Even though it's important for all of us to change our light bulbs and the vehicles we drive, it's much more important to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:08 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM
  Our insatiable drive to rummage deep beneath the surface of the earth is a willful expansion of our dysfunctional civilization into Nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:23 PM