The doors of opportunity swing on the hinges of opposition! - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:The doors of opportunity swing on the hinges of opposition! - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  You can't control the opposition, but you can control how you play, your energy level, your intensity on the ice. That's what we're going to do. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 20 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM
  I turn you out of doors tenant desire you pay no rent I turn you out of doors all my best rooms are yours the brain and heart depart... - Alain Chartier Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:59 PM
  John Lewis we all know was beaten terribly, almost to an inch of his life, opened doors that will never be closed, although there are forces that are attempting to close those doors. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 09:52 PM