There must be a law if there is to be liberty. Try to play a piano and you will run into laws as fixed as the decrees... - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:There must be a law if there is to be liberty. Try to play a piano and you will run into laws as fixed as the decrees of the Medes and Persians. But through those statutes you reach the songs, drudgery leads to delight. The law of Christ brings the liberty of Christ. Keep His statutes, and they become songs. The other side of commandment is conquest. What seems restraint to the outsider means release to you. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor, and everything about me - the way I perceive things, the way I have seen the world - has been in relation to characters and how I would want to play something or not play it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I can see [talent or curiosity for acting] in my oldest daughter [Julia Marie Pacino]. I don't know how long she'll run away from it, but it's there in her. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  I would say I am more concerned with the plays I'm going to do than the movies. I'm more comfortable in a play... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago