When a scientist says he believes the Bible--that doesn't give me anymore more faith in the Bible that gives me more faith in the scientist. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:When a scientist says he believes the Bible--that doesn't give me anymore more faith in the Bible that gives me more faith in the scientist. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:36 PM