As Christians, we are to be newsboys and not editors of the gospel. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:As Christians, we are to be newsboys and not editors of the gospel. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hanifs (Muslims) are stumbling, Christians all astray Jews wildered, Magians far on error’s way. We mortals are composed of two great schools Enlightened knaves or else religious fools. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 26 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  They all err - Muslims, Christians, Jews and Magians. There are two kinds of humans - the intelligent, who have no religion, and the religious, who have no intellect. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 24 09-02-2017, 10:38 AM
  I think I'm equally as abusive as the editors normally are for the "Letters and Tomatoes" column, which is the fan mail part of MAD Magazine and an ongoing feature. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 06:50 PM
  During my 2004 presidential campaign, I was fond of saying that it was high time for the Christian right to meet the right Christians. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-27-2017, 08:55 PM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 08-21-2017, 06:33 AM