When you educate without the Holy Spirit, you only get a clever devil. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:When you educate without the Holy Spirit, you only get a clever devil. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 10:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the long run, no matter how good or successful you are or how clever or crafty, your business and its future are in the hands of the people you hire. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 10:02 PM
  We will try to create conditions where persons could come together in a spirit of teamwork, and exercise to their heart's desire their technological capacity. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 10:01 PM
  One has to nurture a new generation, to raise children in the spirit of Islam. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 10:18 PM
  We have no problems with Jews and highly respect Judaism as a holy religion. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 04:58 PM