The Bible is not primarily a science book. It is not written to tell us how the heavens go; it is written to tell us how to go to heaven. But when it speaks on science, it is accurate. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:The Bible is not primarily a science book. It is not written to tell us how the heavens go; it is written to tell us how to go to heaven. But when it speaks on science, it is accurate. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  You'll never be alone if you’ve got a book. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:18 PM
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM