Paul spoke about the root of faith (Eph 2:8). James spoke about the fruit of faith (Jm 2:17-18). - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Paul spoke about the root of faith (Eph 2:8). James spoke about the fruit of faith (Jm 2:17-18). - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  I think all writers are armchair psychologists to some degree or another, and I think a character's sexuality is fascinating. It's a great way to really get at the root of their identity, because it's such a personal thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM