Paul spoke about the root of faith (Eph 2:8). James spoke about the fruit of faith (Jm 2:17-18). - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Paul spoke about the root of faith (Eph 2:8). James spoke about the fruit of faith (Jm 2:17-18). - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  The fruit falls off the tree. You don't shake it off before it's ready to fall. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 09:53 PM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 06:51 AM