Unhappiness comes from mirrors. Happiness comes from windows. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Unhappiness comes from mirrors. Happiness comes from windows. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:49 AM
  All of us can make changes, but the changes that are most needed are not light bulbs and windows but laws and policies and treaties... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM
  A highly learned man has two sources of happiness: either he abandons all earthly interests, or else he possesses much which could be abandoned. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 19 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM