Prayer is not just getting ready for Christian service. Prayer is Christian service. - Adrian Rogers Quotes
Quote:Prayer is not just getting ready for Christian service. Prayer is Christian service. - Adrian Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:21 PM
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM