It's psychologically a weird experience to be so aware of the fact that the real time of your life is moving much faster... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:It's psychologically a weird experience to be so aware of the fact that the real time of your life is moving much faster than the fictional time you're trying to depict. You start to feel very weighted down sometimes. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 51 minutes ago
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 56 minutes ago
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago