There are certain artists and filmmakers who, I get the impression, are trying to show off how bad their characters can be, how immoral their characters can be. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:There are certain artists and filmmakers who, I get the impression, are trying to show off how bad their characters can be, how immoral their characters can be. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:57 AM