I think in terms of getting new artists who are not in that sort of stereotypical teenage boy demographic... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I think in terms of getting new artists who are not in that sort of stereotypical teenage boy demographic; there's been a lot of progress recently. And I shouldn't make a definitive statement about this, but my impression is that the main impediment to progress in that regard is the number of people who are choosing to make a go of it. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop throwing us all together like some sort of Puerto Ricaminican Tex-Mex buffet. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM