Look, there's no denying that comics have moved dramatically into the mainstream in North American culture in the last 10 years,... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:Look, there's no denying that comics have moved dramatically into the mainstream in North American culture in the last 10 years, and for someone like me who's always tried to make a living at it, it's been great, I'm very grateful for it. But at the same time, it's not a subculture-y thing anymore; it's something that's in the New York Times and the New Yorker. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I probably write a poem every 50 years. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 29 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 34 minutes ago
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 38 minutes ago
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 40 minutes ago
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago