I think it's harder for each generation. Even I just feel completely separate from teenagers today who have access to the Internet... - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:I think it's harder for each generation. Even I just feel completely separate from teenagers today who have access to the Internet. And I'm amazed that this interest in video games has never gone away. It just keeps growing. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  Many of the green places and open spaces that need protecting most today are in our own neighborhoods... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:03 AM
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:49 AM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:47 AM
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:33 PM