When email and the Internet came along, I never publish an email address. I just stuck with this P.O. Box address. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:When email and the Internet came along, I never publish an email address. I just stuck with this P.O. Box address. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is like a box of sardines and we are all looking for the key. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  Nowadays, anyone who cannot speak English and is incapable of using the Internet is regarded as backward. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 8 09-04-2017, 12:54 PM
  Left all my Beatle records out in the sun, got a coke bottle stuck on the end of my tongue. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 06:36 AM
  As much as people are griping about the Internet taking sales away from artists, it's been a huge promotional tool for me. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:38 PM