When email and the Internet came along, I never publish an email address. I just stuck with this P.O. Box address. - Adrian Tomine Quotes
Quote:When email and the Internet came along, I never publish an email address. I just stuck with this P.O. Box address. - Adrian Tomine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:29 PM
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM